HB's sensors have the unique characteristic of being able to differentiate between ammonia and oil, which enables the automation of the oil return or the oil drainage.
HB refrigerant switches are suited for all common refrigerants, including:
- Ammonia, NH3/ R717,
- CO2/ R744,
- all types HFC refrigerants, as well as
- brine and water
The product range consists of:
- on/off level switches
- analogue level transmitters
- analogue level sensors with built-in controllers
Application areas for on/off level switches:
- level indication, min/max, on all types of fluid tanks
- indication of oil in oil pots and the like in ammonia refrigeration systems
- ensuring that liquid slugging does not occur in the pipe system during hot gas defrosting.
Application areas for analogue level transmitters:
- continuous analogue level measurements, 4-20mA, in all types of fluid tanks and/or overflow pipes. Pre-calibrated for ammonia or CO2.
Application areas for analogue level sensors with built-in controllers:
- electronic level measurement and direct control of the motor valve, recommended for use in high and low pressure systems, for example.
All sensors are designed so that they are:
- unaffected by pressure and temperature
- maintenance-free, without moving parts and
- not affected by impurities in the refrigerant or oil.
- can be serviced during operation without loss of pressure