Pump circulating stations
Cooltech Finland OY produces circulating pumping stations based on the use of ammonia or fluorine-containing refrigerants for medium and low temperature systems with capacity of 50-2500 kW. They are used for mechanical pumping of liquid refrigerant.
Using of circulating pumping station improves boiling of liquid refrigerant in the evaporative system, traps the liquid, protecting the system from emergency operation and wet compression, controls operating liquid level and ensures that all surfaces of the evaporator are fully wetted for maximum efficiency.
If you have an inquiry please fill the questionnaire for the selection of a pump circulating station.
- Aggregated ready product;
- Emergency operation protection and wet compression protection for compressors;
- High efficiency of the evaporation system;
- Low temperature steel version;
- Made on a single frame;
- Factory assembled;
- Maximum heat exchange and pipe filling in evaporation system;
- Equal distribution of liquid refrigerant in the evaporative system.
- Oil rectifier;
- Fully automated oil return system;
- Duplicated protection of emergency levels (or emergency operating modes) of the pumping station;
- Stand by pump;
- Thermal insulation of the separator and all pipelines;
- Certification by independent expert organization;
- Selection of the entire range of refrigeration equipment and complete pumping stations to meet your technical requirements
For a low temperature refrigeration systems and systems with remote placement of cold consumers.
- Commercial and industrial refrigeration, storage and freezing;
- Plate freezers;
- Tunnel fast freezers;
- Process chilling in chemical industry;
- Freezing of different physical environments.
- Fully welded support skid lifting lugs;
- Hermetic liquid pumps (Hermetic Pumpen);
- Trays for condensate from stainless or galvanized steel;
- Pump separator - liquid separator manufactured in accordance with existing standards;
- Dual pressure relief valve;
- Level gauge equipped with visual indication (sight glasses);
- Semiconductor electronic level controller;
- Shut-off valves on the pump suction;
- Сheck valves on the pump discharge;
- Individual glycerine filled pump pressure gauge;
- Service valves.