Industrial air blowers
The COOLTECH company manufactures industrial plants based on rotary blowers to transfer large air volumes. Such installations serve to supply consumers with required amount of oil-free air or to create vacuum.
Currently, the production line of COOLTECH industrial air blowers includes a wide range of units with the following basic parameters:
- Volume flow rate up to 63 300 m3/h
- Maximum pressure drop up to 1 380 mbar
- Minimum suction pressure (vacuum) up to 540 mbar
Blower application areas:
- Aeration of treatment facilities, including for deep biological clarification
- Oil-free air supply for various industrial needs
- Aeration systems for water reservoirs
- Supply of large volumes of air to blast furnaces
- Pneumatic transport of bulk materials (cement, grain, granular materials, etc.) and pneumatic mail
- Dust removal systems and industrial vacuum cleaners
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Vacuum drying
The COOLTECH industrial installations based on rotary blowers can be supplied:
- In soundproof casing
- In container or modular building
- In explosion-proof design for operation in explosive environment
Depending on specific task, different types of Roots blowers (with two and three-blade rotors) are used in the installations.
Due to the unique gas pulsation reduction system, provided in the design of rotary blowers, there is a significant reduction in discharge pressure pulsations, which allows:
- To increase bearings service life by approximately 20% by reducing impact load transmitted through the rotors. At the same time, other installation components (coupling, drive belts, electric motor bearings) are also subject to lower loads.
- To reduce energy consumption
- To reduce the noise level by about 5 dBa
- To reduce wear of pipeline fittings and sensitive instrumentationand control devices
Use of synchronizing gears in the air blower design excludes direct contact of rotors, which allows to increase the rotors speed, significantly reduce the noise level and increase the installation reliability.
Possibility of using an external oil system with gear pump, oil cooler and filter, which allows to increase bearings service life by up to 50%, as well as to use the blower in the most extreme conditions.
Depending on type and application area the units are completed with:
- Rotary blower
- Direct or belt drive with electric motor
- Support frame
- Discharge damper-muffler
- Suction filter / muffler
- Check and safety valves
- Pipe expansion joints
- Manometers and other instrumentation and control devices, including control panel