Herl is a German company. It is a part of the International Parker holding and produces shutoff and control valves for refrigerating industry.
Its products are:
- Stop valves
- Inverted valves
- Inverted stop valves
- Control valves
- Mud filters
- Service valves
- Safety valves
- Three-way valves
- Overflow valves
- Sight holes and much more.
Herl valves are suitable for using with freons of all types, ammonia, propane, butane, helium, propylene, carbon dioxide, different brines and other refrigerants.
- Max. Operating pressure: 25 bar or 45 bar.
- Standard operation temperature range: -60°C up to +160°C.
- Made of low temperature steel, carbon steel (DIN/ ASME standard), stainless steel.
- Straight flow/ angle flow design possible, piston prolongation, with valve handle/ valve cap
- Joint design: welding, flange coupling, threaded coupling, welded nipple + coupling nut.
All products have certificates of conformance to Pressure Equipment Directive EU 97/23/EG, ASME TUV.